Learning about who you are, why you’re here, and what you’re passionate about will lead you to self-empowerment.
Self-empowerment is the feeling you get when you understand that you can create first, the change in yourself and..
Secondly, contribute to help others understand that they too have within them the inspiration to create their own transformation. ?
10 Ways to Empower Yourself to Create Change in the World
1. Ground yourself. …
2. Remember that feeling “bad” about things doesn’t
change anything. …
3. Focus on issues that speak to your heart, and do
something about those. …
4. Avoid becoming overwhelmed. …
5. Find community. …
6. Practice self-compassion, patience, and positive self-
7. Be resilient and avoid discouragement.
8. Prioritize your time.
9. Take care of yourself.
10. Remember the power of positive energy, meditation,
Here’s the link to the article that explains each of the ten wayshttps://yogainternational.com/article/view/10-ways-to-empower-yourself-to-create-change-in-the-world?fbclid=IwAR03JSrCUSzGcMJZJbIojhO892aXCm0o3BCk56oSo2NkXozoHARHqDYYXb0
Self-empowerment is one of the greatest gifts that you can give to yourself.
Peace & Love
Janna Lynn Skroch