You have heard the phrases, “Out of sight ~ Out of mind” and “When the cats away the mice will play” haven’t you?
Usually, that or something similar is thought by teenagers when their parents leave for vacation. Time to party and do a bunch of crazy stuff.
It has been my experience that my inner voice acts like a teenager when I’m not focusing on achieving my goals.
If I’m on a diet my inner voice starts insisting that I eat some ice cream or chips & dip.
If I neglect practicing how to do social media, creating affiliate links, and sourcing physical products my inner voice tells me that it can wait until tomorrow (and we know tomorrow never comes ~ because tomorrow will be today).
All of this brings me to the real topic of this post…
Vision Boards & REPETITION
Vision boards. I love both the digital & physical versions of vision boards. A vision board inspires me to dream of the things that I am want to do, be, and have.
I spend time getting in touch with how I want my perfect day/year/life to be. I really do get into the feeling of having it now. My heart sings and I feel that I can literally do anything I choose.
The problem with my vision board is…
The vision board is in my office.
I am only in my office about four hours a day. While I’m there I take the time to focus on the vision board and get my emotions revved up. Acting and creating a feeling that I already have that new Jeep Cherokee and I’m wearing size 10 jeans. (That’ll be a BIG Woo Hoo!!)
So what’s the problem you ask?
When I leave the office… life happens. Frustrations make me want to binge eat. Learning new technology makes me thinking about taking a shot of rum (or two).
It is at those times that I repeat to myself, I Create My Life Today. And by repeating… I mean like a dozen times. I say it with emotion and enthusiasm!
I Create My Life Today ~ I Create My Life Today… I put a lot of emphasis on the I.
If I’m by myself I might even jump around a bit.
I also bring to mind the things that I want to do, be, or have. I will think about WHY I want what I want and those big reasons are
- I want to be here to see my grandchildren grow into adulthood.
- I want to prove to myself and my family that you can have whatever you set your mind on.
- I want to prove to myself you can train your mind to create the life you envision. That is done by repetition repetition repetition.
So that is why I say I Create My Life Today dozens and dozens of times throughout the day. I also take the necessary action steps. I DO intend on achieving my goals and I will keep reminding myself of what they are until I have them 🙂
John Assaraf ~One of the key contributors to The Secret presents his remarkable tool for achieving goals and bringing dreams to fruition. The Complete Vision Board Kit is a boxed kit containing all the pieces and information the reader would need to create a vision board—a roadmap to success on their own terms.
John Assaraf has a Vision Board Kit available on Amazon. http://amzn.to/2dGP9L2
A vision board is a powerful tool that anyone can use to shape an ideal future through the power of intention and visualization.
- Learning how to vividly imagine your desired results–attracting your perfect soul mate, radiant health, abundant career opportunities, or building personal and community relationships to give back–is the first step on the path to making them happen.
- Breakthrough unconscious, limiting beliefs and get ready to transform your future now. If you can envision it, you’re halfway there!
- This book will explain and walk you through exactly how to create a vision board in conjunction with how to retrain your brain to actually start believing that you can achieve all your goals and dreams.
- Then, the universe will work its magic! This is a great personal gift and one your friends and family will love.
Peace & Love ♥
Putting the pieces in place to create a life
filled with Health, Wealth, Wisdom & Fun.
P.S. Self-care reminder mug https://www.gearbubble.com/ipromisemetm